Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below.
Job Title: Store Manager
- Manages Vendor Relationship.
- Tracks Inventory in the Warehouse and across all branches for optimum inventory control.
- Provides regular reports on inventory performance across all branches.
- Ensures the FEFO principles are followed in inventory management.
- Coordinates with all branch managers for optimal inventory stocking.
- Tracks and updates the list of expiry products.
- Visit branches to track inventory.
- Reduce holding-cost of the warehouse and branches.
- Coordinates the supply chain of the business efficiently.
- HND / BSC in any relevant field.
- Good command of the English language.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Managerial abilities.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Good presentation skills.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Candidates should reside within, Lekki and Victoria Island.