Beiersdorf – For more than 130 years, care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, Eucerin, and Hansaplast, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Procurement Buyer
Job ID: 3681
Locations: Lagos, Nigeria & Ghana
Contract Type: Unlimited / Full-Time
Job Start Date: 1/4/2021
Operational Buying ( Negotiation & Supplier Management):
- Representing procurement in relevant business projects with a specific need for sourcing support and/or dedicated attention.
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers
- Effectively run tenders for locally managed spends after through local market research (RFQ process, supplier selection).
- Release decision together with related functions for new supplier.
- Actively deploy Local/ Regional/ Corporate strategies for the local Market.
- Negotiate local Supply Agreements in regard to all operative procurement activities and local conditions with suppliers (TCO, payment terms, Incoterms etc.).
- Ensure local competition in the supply market and the continuous improvement of the local procurement terms and conditions as well as for local supplier management initiatives.
Procurement Processes & Systems:
- Ensure compliance of procurement-related processes, methods and systems with procurement standards (e.g. procurement handbook, compliance one-pager, ethical code of procurement, supplier CoC) for the Managed Spends by implementing these standards and defining affiliate specific guidelines and principles if necessary.
- Implement and drive 100% compliance with P2P process inline with local procurement authorization matrix and one-pager using SRM.
- SRM local key user responsible for system and training.
Market Analysis & Process Improvement:
- Implementation of a supplier development process, which ensures a sustainable improvement in purchase processes, supplier prices and conditions by analyzing existing contracts
- Initiate and support projects result in optimized prices and conditions
- Improving and reporting of KPIs. Tracking of saving initiatives.
- Continuous grow of knowledge about market and products (e.g. supplier visits, convention).
- Use Beiersdorf market analysis and translate their findings into local requirements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply