Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Undertake commissioning and troubleshooting of marketed products
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Analyze existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Establish and maintain a customer relations management database.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Develop good customer relationship by personal visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Prepare quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Conduct marketing campaigns, trade shows, job fair etc. in order to increase company’s recognition.
Candidate must possess at least a B.SC in any of the following courses :
- Computer science
- Computer software/computer systems engineering
- Computer systems and networks
- Electrical/electronic engineering
- Network security management
- CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) certification is an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years experience.
Deadline: 5th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.