Armorsil West Africa Limited supplies construction chemicals & waterproofing solutions to the construction industry in Nigeria, all backed up by technological superior service and onsite support. We strive to provide exceptional customer service while offering our clients the best waterproofing options. We are committed to making good waterproof construction chemical decision for both existing and potential clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience preferably in building materials.
- Candidate must be a graduate of Engineering, Sciences and builders and construction related discipline.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer service & relationship management
- Good driven skill
- Good communication skill
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying new market segments that is beneficial to the company.
- Responsible for providing weekly and monthly report
- Establish both market and target customer strategies for the company.
- Keep up to date with recent market and industry trends, competitors, and leading customer strategies.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of all customer related initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of company support.
- Responsible (with field marketing) for marketing investment.
Deadline: 10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Technical Sales Executives Abuja” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.