Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Traffic Manager
- Plan, coordinate and oversee TSL Metroline bus operations
- Maintain productivity profile of TSL Metroline operations
- Develop an operations strategy for service and fleet efficiency
- Liaise with other departments/units to ensure fleet reliability and availability
- Support other departments and units in operational related efforts
- Maintain good relationships with local, state, and federal traffic law enforcement officials, and other related government officials.
- Provide clear direction to the field and depot operations delivery team.
- Ensure timely daily roll out and roll in of the buses.
- Ensure optimal staff utilization.
- Manage bus passengers’ complaints and expectations.
- Submit periodic reports on revenue, ridership, and staffing.
- Provide clear direction to the field and depot operations officials.
- Liaise with appropriate authorities for fleet operations emergencies
- Proffer appropriate solutions for all operational challenges that affect performance
- Work with the planning unit in development of service plans and bus schedules
- Undertake performance appraisal of field and depot operations officials.
- Monitor infrastructure condition at depots, bus stations and terminals.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the position and as required by management.
- Support the costing of anticipated expenses, to derive appropriate inputs for periodic unit budget
- Minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) / Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Transport Management or any other relevant Social Science course, from an accredited Higher Education Institution
- Minimum of 8 (eight) years’ experience in passenger Transport Operations or Management, inclusive of 3 (three) years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Membership of relevant professional body.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online