Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Training Supervisor
Employment Type: Contract
- The Training Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all learning and development initiatives and ensure training needs assessment conform with operational needs, policies, and operations manual for effective delivery of capability developments and business performance improvement aspirations of the company.
- Develop a robust Training Plan that delivers relevant training objectives
- First degree or equivalent in relevant engineering field
- Minimum of 8 years technical operations capacity building /consulting experience within a reputable and structured business environment, a multinational corporation within the Oil & Gas industry
- Recognized training accreditation body an added advantage
- Good understanding of the skills management framework and its applicability.
- Demonstrate specific technical knowledge and understanding of Gas Plant operational requirements.
- B.Sc Engineering, Oil & Gas Trainer, technical operations capacity building.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online