Crisppearl Limited is an integrated people and brand solutions company, providing result-oriented business solutions to our clients towards ensuring business sustainability and growth.
With our experience in business consulting and branding, we also provide creative and innovative ideas to give a unique touch to our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Locations: (Mushin, Surulere, Palmgroove, Ajah, Lekki) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Role
- The role exists to ensure required outlets coverage, products distribution and also volume target for the assigned route is achieved.
- Execution of outlet activation standards
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded on truck daily before trucking out.
- Ensure priority brands are listed and available in the right quantity in all outlets, while ensuring no out of stock situation (OOS) for other SKU’s
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- Order delivery
- Use Sales device in every call
- Print a receipt via the sales device for every Productive call
- To go to trade with all required selling tools
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no crisscrossing
- 100% reconciliation every day
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum OND
- Must have Lagos state driving permit
- Basic IT skills (to operate sales device tools)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in order taking/selling
- Healthy and physical fit
- A good driver with valid driving license
- Must be able to drive a 6 tires vehicle
- The role is 100% field based
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Must be resident in state applied for
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the email.