Sonia Foods Nigeria Limited – We are one of Nigeria’s leading tomato paste manufacturers. The company is a recognized market leader in tomato paste production and other range of products like; Seasoning Cube, baking powder, Margarine Yeast, Dough Improver, Preservative, Vitasoy Milk Drink, Vitamax Cereal Drink. Our Tomato Paste is making major improvements to its Shagamu, Ogun State factory plant as part of an ongoing plan to meet the growing demand for its products and maximize efficiency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Shagamu, Ogun
- We are looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy
- Communicate job expectations and coach employees
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees’ performance
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments.
- B.Sc. Degree / HND in Logistics, Statistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or related fields
- Experience: 3 – 8 years
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyses data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Supervisor
- Experience to Handle warehouse operations in the FMCG sector must be good in Excel and MS- Office
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Deadline: 20th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Example: “Subject: Experienced or Entry Level”.