Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development – The Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit / loan from World Bank / International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Project Development Objective (PDO) of CSDP is to increase access by the poor, particularly the Internally Displaced and Vulnerable people in the North East of Nigeria, to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services in a sustainable manner throughout Nigeria.
It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit / loan will be applied to eligible expenditure for the recruitment of the staff below of Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development:
Job Title: Project Officer – Management Information System
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or equivalent as Electrical / Electronic Engineering; Information Management, Computer Science; Engineering and related fields.
- Five years post qualification experience, two of which must have been in the Design, Development and Implementation of Databases and client – Server Software applications.
- Knowledge and experience with Development tools client side rapid applications Development and experience using friendly report generator would be an advantage.
- Design and prepare CSDP Management Information System operational manual;
- Assess the information needs for the various component of the SA;
- Review alongside other project staff the data collection forms at the different stages of the micro-projects cycle;
- Prepare technical specification for the procurement of necessary MIS hardware and software applications;
- Monitor the operation of the MIS;
- Upgrade hardware and software;
- Ensure MIS hard and software maintenance;
- Establish the working schedule and the MIS design;
- Develop reports or formats using existing MIS data;
- Develop and prepare the required documents using a friendly report generator;
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager.
Remuneration / Conditions of Service
- The appointment is for an initial period of six month probation and subject to confirmation after satisfactory performance. However, Civil servant found suitable will be engaged as seconded officer and will continue to enjoy salary from their employers with additional incentives from the project.
- The remuneration is attractive and is commensurate with the mode of entry and in accordance with the CSDP Staff Regulations and conditions of service.
Deadline: 10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send / submit 10 copies of their CV to:
The Chairman Board of Directors,
Yobe State Agency for Community and Social Development,
Commissioners Quarters Layout,
Off Bukar Abba Ibrahim Way,
Damaturu, Yobe State.