HCD RoyalConnect Limited is a wholly indigenous firm, licensed by the Federal Ministry of Labour and Employment. Our main business is that of Manpower Training and Development, Recruitment, Outsourcing and Consulting, Payroll Management, Talent Management and providing HR Support Solution to Organizations.
We provide bespoke business solutions which make it possible for our Clients to advance their business intersts and stay well ahead in their various markets. Our partnership with clients has resulted in greater business efficiency, increased productivity and smarter business operations, while constantly being on the look-out for innovations to adopt and propose to our clients so as to help them develop a specific and productive solution that delivers value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Ojuelegba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise cleaning of the premises and offices
- Routine check on vehicles and bikes for proper servicing as at when due
- Reconciliation of food eaten by staff at canteen
- Provide support to account on vehicle fuelling reconciliation
- Follow up on contractors outstanding supplies and balances
- Sourcing for contractors and artisans
- Valuation of company assets
- Monitor staff attendance and movement during working hours
- Manage all administrative files, correspondences and documentations
- Ensure provision of interrupted communication via CUG
- Coordination of waste disposal
- Request for engine oil for patrol vehicles
- Give support to Admin manager
- Sourcing for and managing of relationships with contractors
- Coordinate procurement and distribution of equipment, appliances, kits and consumables (fuel, toiletries etc.) within and outside Lagos.
- Take inventory, inspect and supervise the maintenance of company’s assets
- Attend to visitors queries
- Issuance of ID card
- Reporting of admin activities and stock position
- Update of inventory record
- Send report of kit issuance to management
- Request for CUG lines re-subscription and activation
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- 3 – 10 years experience.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Willingness to continue building skills through education and learning opportunities.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
N50,000 – N80,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Male Preferred
Application Deadline 29th December, 2020.