AETI Nigeria, an Engineering firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation / Electrical Instructor
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves impacting technical knowledge to skilled and unskilled personnel from the engineering sector in the area of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering via the use of modern training aids, software, simulator and hands-on equipment.
- Developing new and updating existing Instrumentation, Automation and Electrical courses.
- Implementation of Industrial Electrical Control trainings and projects.
- Sourcing for instrumentation and Industrial Electrical Control projects e.g. procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc.
- Building, installing Automation & Electrical trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes.
- Team member of research and development team in Automation, Instrumentation and Industrial Electrical Control.
The specialist should possess the following qualifications:
- Automation/Electrical Instructor will have over 6 years’ experience in Automation, Instrumentation/process Engineering and Engineering Projects
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software.
- BSc. / BEng / BTech in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields
- Over 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation skills
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects
- Ability to carry out Electrical Troubleshooting and repairs using schematic diagrams.
- Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, read Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
Deadline: 5th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.