BARIEL Medical Center (BMC) is a private acute care hospital located at Km 5, East-West Expressway, Aleto, Eleme, Rivers State, Nigeria. It officially opened for business in April 2018.
BARIEL Medical Center is an acute care general and specialty hospital providing out-patient and in-patient medical and surgical services for various illnesses and conditions, accidents and other forms or injuries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- MBBS / MBChB qualification
- Competent in application of human anatomy and physiology to relevant medical conditions
- Competent in team leadership and sound interpersonal relationship qualities
- Registered and licensed with MDCN and 1-2 years post-NYSC work experience in a hospital
- Competent in clinical evaluation & management of medical and surgical patients
- Competent in managing antenatal, intra-partum, and postnatal acute care
- Competent in managing pre-op and post-operative acute care
- Competent in managing general emergency and critical care
- Must have routine and emergency ultrasound skills and be BLS/ACLS certified
- Candidates residing in proximity to BARIEL Medical Center location preferred.
Deadline: 11th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand-written Application, CV in standard format, Photocopies of ALL your certificates and licenses by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.