BARIEL Medical Center (BMC) is a private acute care hospital located at Km 5, East-West Expressway, Aleto, Eleme, Rivers State, Nigeria. It officially opened for business in April 2018.
BARIEL Medical Center is an acute care general and specialty hospital providing out-patient and in-patient medical and surgical services for various illnesses and conditions, accidents and other forms or injuries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RN-RM)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be licensed as RN &RM with 3-5 years post-NYSC work experience in an acute-care hospital setting
- Must be competent in managingand supervising standard nursing skills and procedures
- Must be competent in managingand supervising antenatal, intra-partum, and postnatal nursing care
- Must be competent in managing and supervising general pre-op and post-operative nursing care
- Must be BLS & ACLS certified
- Must be competent in understanding, speaking, and writing grammatically correct English language
- Must be competent in managing and supervising clinical nursing care in an acute-care hospital setting
- Must be competent in the knowledge and application of human anatomy and physiology to nursing care
- Must reside in close proximity to BARIEL Medical Center location.
Deadline: 11th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their hand-written Application, CV in standard format, Photocopies of ALL your certificates and licenses by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.