Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a newly licensed regional commercial bank that aims to use technology in innovative ways to simplify banking in Nigeria. It will set new service standards in the industry and continuously live by its values of Professionalism, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Team Work and Integrity. Customers will feel the difference with its unique approach to relationship management and technology-driven engagement.
The bank is looking to hire young experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- A first degree from a recognized institution
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- The applicant must currently be working in a commercial bank, performing bank operation functions
- The applicant should have practical knowledge and experience in the functions of bank operations such as: cash management; teller; clearing; funds transfer; customer service and domestic operations.
- 1 – 5 years’ experience in the role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 16th December, 2020