Pairview Solutions Limited – Our company was established in 2009 as a business analytics consultancy and technology training company. We drive big data, analytics, and performance innovation within organisations through its range of products and services. We also work with individuals to transform their careers.
We are a fast-growing business in the industry. You will be trusted to be part of our new launching project.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Creative Designer, who will manage the entire design process for a web application-conceptualizing and creating application designs, product labels, brochures, and collaterals that provides information about the application/product.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Design Conceptualization: Initializing projects / tasks by generating concepts and ideas, collaborating with the team to evaluate the efficacy of the idea
- Design Building: Building a full suite of digital templates in line with brand guidelines; web designs, email designs, brochures and other collaterals
Who You Are?
- Candidates should possess 3 – 30 years work experience.
- An explorative and a systems thinker
- Collaborative, team-oriented and responsible team player
- Able to take constructive criticism
- An experienced digital creative, well versed in the use of relevant design and illustration tools
- A brilliant storyteller
- A clear and concise communicator
- An analytical and curious mind
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Strong conceptual skills,high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who can offer a variety of design solutions
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Software (Photoshop /InDesign /Illustrator).
- Experience with HTML and motion graphics is desirable.
- Strong UX / UI experience.
- Solid knowledge ofAdobe XD preferable.
- Solid Knowledge of the MS Office software
- Exceptional layout, grid, typography and information design skills
- Confident presenting work and design thinking to both teammates and clients
- Extensive exposure to the professional graphic design environment with significant and proven experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication and team working skills are essential as you will be working collaboratively in the pod and with key stakeholders across the business.
- Strong design portfolio
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.