A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit & Marketing Officer
- Responsible for managing the credit risk portfolio of the bank
- Responsible for coordinating marketing functions of the bank’s products and services
- Monitor repayment and preparation of loan deduction schedule
- Analyze credit information to determine the risk involved in lending and prepare reports of findings.
- Perform periodic stress testing and credit review of bank’s loan portfolio.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution in Accounting / Banking / Finance discipline
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in Accounting / finance – related discipline or relevant background will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.