Canpelrevenue Services is a consulting firm that provides a wide range of human resources solution with a business focus. We are a dynamic organization that excels in consulting, training and delivering results. We provide current solution and business renovation such requirement of quality talent , business consultant and business process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be ajsked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
- To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE, OND qualification
- 0-2 years work experience.
Deadline: 28th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Vacancy@canpelrevenue.com.ng using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.