PoweredUp Consulting is a fully indigenous organization that focuses on organizational enrichments through Human Resources and Coaching.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Support Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The DevOps Support Engineer will be responsible for automating, streamlining and supporting our Managed Service applications and processes.
- You will be required to collaborate with software engineers to deploy and operate our systems.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT related discipline or a vast technological understanding.
- Configuration Management experience such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar platforms.
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, Jenkins, Kong, Helm. etc.
- Strong Linux and Windows system administration background.
- Strong knowledge of GCP, AWS, or Azure
- 5 Years working as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
- Ability to maintain web applications.
- Have experience in network, server, and application-status monitoring.
- Possesses a strong command of software-automation production systems (Jenkins and Selenium).
- Exhibit expertise in software development methodologies.
- Have a working knowledge of databases and SQL
- Possesses a problem-solving attitude.
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Creation, monitoring, and upkeep of infrastructure backing business and enterprise applications in cloud environments.
- Management of infrastructure.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI / CD pipelines).
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Maintain highly available systems.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Automate common operations on critical systems in a safe and reliable manner.
- Respond to emergencies in a timely manner.
- Be part of an on-call rotation
Deadline: 16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “DevOps Support Engineer” as subject of the email.