Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by a Nigerian. The Group has six subsidiaries, namely: Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited, Bethsaida Real Estate Limited, Bethsaida Energy Resources Limited, Bethsaida Global Projects Limited, Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited and Bethsaida Insurance Brokers Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Magboro (Off Lagos-Ibadan Expressway) and Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Driver to transport clients and staff members in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Residence within Ikeja / Ojodu Berger and its environs
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- 2-4 years Experience.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Advice on the best route at each time to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.