Tenaui Africa Limited (Canon) is the leading supplier of Production Printers, Office Printing Equipment, Large format printers, photographic equipment & consumables, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related photographic materials in Nigeria.
We are the leading supplier of New and Reconditioned Mini Labs in Singapore, Middle East and Africa and also supplying photographic equipment. As business to business partners with Canon, we represent them for Printing Solutions within Africa and Middle East.
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Ensure that the car is clean at all times by washing both its inside and outside parts
- Carry out routine inspection on the car to ensure that it is always in good condition
- Very good and sound driving background
- In-depth knowledge of Lagos routes
- Good identification of road signs and exits.
- Complying with road regulations at all times.
- Identify electrical and mechanical problems that may hinder smooth working of the car and carry out minor repairs and maintenance where necessary
- Safely keep receipts for vehicle repairs and maintenance and other records and reports concerning the employer’s car(s).
- Carry out other assignments that may be given by the employer.
- Obedient and disciplined
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO with 3-4 years work experience
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Open to working on weekends occasionally
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Candidate must be must be able to communicate effectively in English and must have a smart phone.
- Applicant must be smart, punctual and honest.
Deadline: 11th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.