Lorache Consulting Firm – Our client in the ICT sector with operations across the nation seeks to employ a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Our client in the ICT sector with operations across the nation seeks to employ a qualified candidate for the role of Enterprise Sales Executive.
- The Enterprise Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
Skills / Competencies:
- Giving attention to Details
- Time Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Result Focus
- Accountability & Dependability
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- High Energy and Manage Stress.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues
Deadline: 10th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.