MBIS International – We are an ambitious British International school with rich, innovative and exciting curriculum; giving all our pupils the opportunity to be successful.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Female Primary Teacher (Key Stage 1 or 2)
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to appoint creative and enthusiastic Primary Teachers.
- If you are a Primary class teacher with growth mind-set; you love teaching and have a passion for learning, then our children need you!
You Will Be
- Passionate about teaching
- Keen to deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Willing to work hard and contribute within a small and dedicated team.
For your application to be successful, you must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a BA in English from a reputable university. A Post Graduate qualification in the same field will be an advantage.
- Be able to use ICT creatively across the curriculum.
- Be able to manage own timetable as well as organise tasks
- Have understanding of and value team teaching
- Have experience of working effectively with parents to support learning
- Have minimum 3 years teaching experience in key stage 1 or 2
- Be a strong classroom practitioner with thorough knowledge and understanding of the British Curriculum
- Be able to plan and prepare high quality lessons covering a range of subject areas for this year group
- Be able to provide our pupils with an engaging learning environment
- Have high expectations for behaviour, attainment and progress
- Have understanding of the importance of pupil tracking and progress
- Have a professional appearance with excellent written and oral English skills
- Have the ability to interact on a professional level with colleagues in order to promote mutual understanding of the school curriculum with the aim of improving teaching and learning across the school
- Interested candidates Must demonstrate Primary Education training and experience of the British Curriculum on their CV and cover letter
- Must be resident in Ibadan and able to easily commute to Jericho, Ibadan.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Do not respond to this advert if you do not meet the requirements listed above.