Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Job type: Full time
Reporting To: Finance & Administration Manager
- Ensure compliance of financial audit and accounting policies within the business unit and undertaking
- Bachelor’s degree in a Finance / Accounting / Commercial or Social Science discipline
- Minimum 6+ years relevant work experience within a similar role
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ACA / ACCA)
- Financial accounting including basic book-keeping
- Accounting Policies and Transactions
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Preparation and Analysis
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory / Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
- Responsible for all financial accounting and compilation for the business unit and undertaking
- Manage inter unit account settlements
- Maintain various accounts & registers
- Review and verify all Journal entries to the books/sub ledger
- Assist in financial vetting for the Business Unit.
- Responsible for compiling MIS, & other reports as may be required
- Responsible for co-ordination courier mail and dispatch.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Carry out any other duty as requested by Finance & Administration Manager or Business Manager
Deadline: 14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online