Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Employment Type: Full Time
- To provide a strongly controlled environment, consistent with corporate and local statutory requirements, within which profitable revenue growth is encouraged, costs are contained, billing is timely and accurate, trade receivables are promptly collected, in order to maximize cash flow and profit, whilst financial performance is accurately measured against business plans and budgets and Financial Reports are made to the Managing Director and the Board of Directors.
- Preparing an annual bottom-up budget using realistic budget assumptions and produce quarterly forecast updates in the light of actual information to meet corporate timetable.
- Analyzing and explaining deviations of actual result from budget and forecasts prior to submission of monthlies.
- Proposing corrective revenue and cost actions to maximize profit opportunities
- Preparing cost benefit justifications to support capital expenditure proposal
- Developing a solid back-office infrastructure and support system for business growth. Support all business activities
- Reviews and interprets investment and market research reports
- Prepares reports as required by the Managing Director
- Develops/updates operational policies, processes and procedures for the department.
- Manage the performance management of the people in the Investment department
- Ensuring that all transactions are real correctly calculated, appropriately approved and completely and accurately booked on a timely basis to meet standard Financial Control Policy
- Representing the Company for external contacts with 3rd parties like Audit Companies or local Banks.
- Establishing robust processes and local policies and procedures to comply with requirements. Implement local accounting ERP systems across functional areas
- Ensuring variances between the weekly estimates and the monthly financial statements and monthly movements on balance sheet accounts are documented, analyzed and satisfactorily explained
- Ensuring that all external financial reports, returns and statements are complete, accurate and conform to local regulatory, fiscal, legal and other statutory requirements
- Any other task that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Candidate must have at least 10 years experience in role and must be currently working in a financial institution.
Deadline: 21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.