Bellforte Consulting – We are a strategic consulting firm integrating a full range of business consulting capabilities. Bellforte Consulting staff, faculty and partners are tested professionals with deep “sector-specific” knowledge and the ability to lead and drive industry agenda. This ensures that our consulting services address the specific needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- The primary objective of this role is to receive and direct clients and service personnel to appropriate departments and ensuring that the proper channels are maintained in communications and personnel interaction from an entry point perspective.The candidate must be currently working in a financial institution.
Requirements, Key Skills and Abilities
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / Degree with 3-5 years work experience.
- Telephone Skills
- Good command of English
- Good Listener
- Customer Focus
- Ability to organize
- Handles Pressure
- Ability to coordinate people.
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifies company personnel of visitor’s arrival.
- Maintains security and telecommunications system.
- Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor tags.
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understand the company’s products and brands to be able to discuss with walk in clients
Deadline: 20th December, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.