Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
- The candidate must be inducted.
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Safe and secure storage of medicines.
- Engage in Pharmacy retail activities and tasks.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Current provincial license to practice Pharmacy from the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Candidates should reside within the following Locations in Lagos;
- Island – Victoria Island, Lekki, Lakowe, Ajah.
- Mainland – Surulere,Yaba, Agege, Apapa, Ikeja, Isolo, Egbeda, ikotun.