Gadol Financial Service Limited is a leading financial service provider registered with corporate affairs Commission and also regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We operate a customer-staff business model, blending innovation, solution and great customer experience.
Our expertise creates flexible financial services which include Consumer loans, local purchase orders financing, project finance, Fund Management and Financial advisory services.
A fed mind, produces great results, we invest in people, giving them an opportunity to make positive returns by improving growth index within the organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
Location: Central Business District, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidate should possess at least a bachelor’s degree in management or social sciences from a reputable university. A degree in accounting is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Banking operations of which two years’ must be in internal control
- ICAN/ACCA certification is an added advantage.
- Ability to implement decisions with firmness.
- Demonstrate experience in handling technical accounting and financial reporting issues.
- Strong knowledge of industry policies and procedures.
- Candidate must not be more than 35years old.
- Plan, organize and carryout internal control functions, including the preparation of audit manuals and audit plan in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Identify and access areas of significant business risk.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes
- Ensure all IT Systems and security implementations are monitored regularly and information systems risk events are escalated for resolve.
- Conduct risk assessments of all departments.
- Ensure checks and balances concerning office-related documents.
- Identifying and proposing risk-prone areas of credit, finance houses operations and making recommendations to the MD/CEO and Board of directors.
- Ensure implementation and update of Information system policies to identify and prevent exposures to accidental or intentional destruction, disclosure or interruption of information that may cause reputational, information or financial loss to the company.
- Monitoring of compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures and Combating of Terrorist Financing within the organization.
N100,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 25th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should attach their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.