A Microfinance Bank in Enugu State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Supervise and coordinate branch operations on daily basis
- Maintain a highly motivated, skilled and well-trained workforce in banking operations
- Ensure that all activities and processes undertaken by operations Unit are in conformity with set standards pertaining to banking policies
- Safeguard customers data and protect against fraud.
Applicant must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of BSc / HND from a recognized institution in any discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in Banking/Microfinance institution will be an added advantage
- MCP Certification in microfinance banking will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 22nd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted for interview and contacted accordingly.