PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
Educational Skills and Requirements
- BSc, from a reputable university (Preferable in marketing, banking, and finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related fields)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player with coaching and mentoring skills
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a Commercial Bank and or a Microfinance Bank sales and marketing leadership and supervisor role.
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Drives achievement of Bank’s risk asset and liability target.
- Monitor competition (acquisition, price changes, new products, and features).
- Initiate customer retention strategies and behavior to determine customer personas for a new market.
- Prepare, report, and implement the sales marketing strategies for board approvals.
- Preparing and managing monthly quarterly and annual budget for the marketing department.
- Setting monitoring and reporting on team goals.
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to boost brand awareness.
- Management representative and liaison.
Deadline: 13th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online