Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm, we focuss on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proven work experience as a Hospital Administration Manager, Medical Office Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of medical terminology and hospital industry
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to supervise and train team members
- Problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 5 – 10 years Experience.
- Hands-on experience with database systems and MS Excel
- Solid understanding of healthcare procedures and regulations
- Basic accounting skills
- Familiarity with medical transcription
- Supervise daily administrative operations
- Monitor expenses and suggest cost-effective alternatives
- Create quarterly and annual budgets
- Train new employees
- Ensure prompt ordering and stocking of medical and office supplies
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and healthcare staff
- Resolve potential issues with patients
- Stay up-to-date with healthcare regulations.
- Develop and implement effective policies for all operational procedures
- Prepare work schedules
- Maintain organized medical and employee records
- Monitor administrative staff’s performance
N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with “Hospital Manager” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th December, 2020.