Greengates Group Limited is a multinational and majorly family held equity company established over 22 years ago to provide world class products and services in all the countries it operates. The Group comprises of fully diversified limited liability companies providing a complete bouquet of business services to indigenous and international markets.
From a vantage position, presence and partnerships with time tested and successful institutions in major industrialized and commercial capital in Europe, North America and Asia, we have acquired a world class solution to meeting our customers’ and stakeholders’ needs which is globally unrivaled in our areas of operation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administration Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- HND / BSc in any Social Science.
- Possession of good communication skills
- Possession of driving skill and valid driver’s license.
- MBA will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft packages especially PowerPoint, Excel and Corel Draw
- A minimum of 15 years cognate working experience as an Administrative/Human Resource Manager with a structured company.
Deadline| 8th January, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and updated CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.