Nairametrics is Nigeria’s leading Financial Literacy Website and Media Company. We help our visitors navigate through, the often complex world, of finance and business by using financial literacy and simple analytic tools to deliver information that can help optimize your bottom line and achieve your investment goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
About the job
- The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement.
- Recruit and Onboard new hires Conduct performance management and provide feedback Manage Payroll and benefits for employees.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online