Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inside Sales Services Representative
Ref Id: 006FJV
- Deploys sales actions over the phone with customers in order to develop and grow installed base services with them.
- The mission of the Field Services Inside Service Sales Representative is to maximize services revenue by establishing , building and nurturing relationships with assigned portfolio of Proximity Accounts . In addition to account ownership , he can be responsible to manage by delegation from outside sales services some tasks related to Strategic and Targeted Accounts.
- Customers, Filed Services Operational Marketing, CCC, Outside services sales, Order Management , Field Services Operation.
- Manage assigned Accounts:
- Customer qualification and platforming
- Research contact and identify/plan key initiatives
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the assigned accounts
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer
- Answer customer questions and educate on all Schneider Electric services
- report on sale and margin of accounts
- Build and manage Field Services Opportunity Pipeline:
- Analyze & qualify opportunities in CRM
- Meet daily goal for outbound sales calls to support existing customer base and identify and pursue new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Take inbound calls and e-mails to support existing customer base and foster new points of contact and potential accounts thanks to marketing & sales campaign, FSR leads and CCC/other sales leads
- Develop cross-selling between Line of Businesses service offer
- Transfer new product sales opportunities to Account Managers from the BUs or Inside Sales from the country
- Quote and close the deal for standard services offer
- Coordinate with all the Filed Services teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities
- Keep update the data of Installed Base of the customers
- Document all records of customer history in CRM
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers.
Key Success Factors
- Close collaboration with Outside Services Sales for complex on-demand sales
- Reactivity on FSR and CCC opportunity generation
- Regular collaboration with FS Operational Marketing Leader for thorough understanding of Demand generation plans, country Installed Base profile and associated services offer available and to be launched in the next months .
Education / Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s /associate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience: 2 years IS/ Field Service Representative.
- Sales oriented/ results oriented/ daring/ passionate/ team player/ organized/ resilient/ voice clear & understandable/ engaging & enthusiastic
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and build customer relationships.
- Successfully complete assigned training paths and successfully engage in technical sales conversations.
- Basic to intermediate skill in MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint), BFO.
- Familiarity with Schneider Electric products and services.
- Familiarity with phone, Internet, e-mail systems and social media
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Native speaker level for local context.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online