Aspom Travel Agency is a great travel deal company incorporated on the 2nd of February 2012 to provide support to people who want to travel to any country in the world and also helps companies who want to organize a group tour for their staff without stress.
Aspom Travel Agency is committed to remaining well positioned and equipped to support our clients in their travel deals at a guaranteed lowest rates. In order to guarantee our clients efficient and high performance on jobs, Aspom has skilled, resourceful, goal oriented and team players.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Designing and maintain website
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the organisations website conforms to brand strategy and meets the standards set by the organisation
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues
- Be informed with the current Fashion industry best practices and monitor competitor websites
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketer/Communications manager to develop strategies for growing subscriber base and web traffic
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations, and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement
- Plan, manage, upgrade, and monitor the organisations website
- Ensure that the organisations website is protected by employing appropriate security measures
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches
- Ensure website quality and efficiency
- Ensure full compliance of website with all laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strong managerial / leadership skills
- Strong knowledge in Internet protocol systems,
- Knowledge of IP and Windows os and basic knowledge Cisco
- Good knowledge of Adobe suite, Content Management Systems and W3C Web standards
- Experience in Data centre and/or customer support in an iT company will be an advantage. e.g., setting up firewalls – hardware / software, troubleshooting systems …etc
- Web development knowledge
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online