Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Journalist
- We are on the lookout for a passionate Journalist to join our newsroom department. In addition to being a natural storyteller, the successful applicant must be able to demonstrate an ability to write investigative articles, feature stories, and analytical pieces.
- The fearless candidates for this job should possess a talent and enthusiasm for digging out the real stories and uncovering the truth. To excel in this role, you should be friendly, self-motivated, and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Assess leads and pitch captivating story ideas to editors.
- Ensure that you meet all regular and recurring deadlines.
- Review and edit work for editorial approval.
- Use all your findings to prepare clean, concise and factual articles.
- Adhere to the ethical code of the profession.
- Keep records off all notes, interviews, and audio files.
- Create trustworthy relationships with contacts and sources for use in future research.
- Keep up-to-date on the latest news developments by attending events, studying different papers, opinion pieces, and social media.
- Collect, verify and decipher data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience as a journalist or reporter.
- Capable of maintaining an ethical and objective standard in reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and accurately fact-check information.
- Excellent observation and judgment skills.
- Superb communication and networking skills, along with an aptitude to effectively extract information.
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinating with cross discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
- Conducting post project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- A bachelor’s degree or master degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager, IT project manager or ERP project manager.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
Job Title: Real Estate Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
- Counsel clients on market conditions, prices, and mortgages.
- Develop a competitive market price by comparing properties.
- Create lists for real estate sale properties, with information location, features, square footage, etc.
- Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
- Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Review purchase contracts to ensure terms are met.
- Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Prepare loyalty contracts, purchase agreements, rental agreements, deeds and other documents for each real estate transaction.
- Maintain your real estate license and knowledge.
- ,Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Must be a licensed real estate agent.
- Must be in good standing with the local Realtor board, or an inactive agent who can immediately move his/her license.
- Experience with sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of the local property.
- Possess a valid driver license.
Job Title: Corporate Lawyer
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
Deadline: 15th December, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job title” as subject of the email.