NENnetworks – Our client, a top Notch Player in the Health Sector is seeking to hire an apt and dynamic candidate who will function within the capacity below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the Chairman
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for managing administrative duties for the Chairmanas well as handling sensitive assignments that include highly confidential information.
- Provide critical information connection between the Chairmanand other staffs to result in high quality and timely delivery of service.
- Manage and organise administration as assigned by the Chairman
- Assist the chairman in coordinating all activities as may be assigned
- Prepare documentation such as agendas and figures for meetings/ presentations and co-ordinate any project work
- Ensure correct briefing notes or papers for meetings
- Make and coordinate travel arrangements in line with Company policy
- Attending to meetings in place of the Chairman if necessary
- Remember deadlines and prompt where necessary
- Communicate clearly, confidently and in a professional manner at all levels both internally and externally Deal with all enquiries and requests promptly only escalating when necessary
- Uses initiative to solve problems without the need to escalate
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other staffs
- Convey a professional image at all times, exercising tact and diplomacy in handling a range of situations of differing content and complexity
- Handle sensitive information with the highest level of discretion and confidentiality
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role within a structured corporate environment
- Knowledgeable in the use of the internet and other electronic office equipment
- Must be a single female of ages 25 years and above
- Must Live around ikeja axis.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Registered Nurse (RN) will be more involved in the social work aspect of health care rather than the clinical aspect.
- Their main function is to evaluate new patients and develop plans of care. The RN will work as part of a team of professionals and medical staff that includes doctors, social workers and therapists.
- As assigned by the management, the Nurse shall be assigned to take care of the health needs of the Chairman of the company.
- Assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- Work with new admissions of patients / clients by assessing their conditions and needs in order to develop personalized care plans.
- Regularly evaluate these plans of care and update them on an as-needed basis
- Providing pre- and post-operation care
- The registered Nurse will be assigned to take care of the health needs of the Chairman of the hospital.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must first be a registered nurse
- Minimum 2 years clinical care experience
- Must Live around ikeja and its environs (Do not apply if you dont live around ikeja)
- Shortened two-year postgraduate diploma course
- Experience in caring for or working with people
- Good health and fitness
- Caring and compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Verbal and written communication skills
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a picture of yourself to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Only female should apply
- Do not apply if you don’t live around Ikeja and its environs