Lexoft Media Limited – We offer professional web designs and internet marketing solutions, graphic design and printing solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Ogudu – Lagos, Magboro – Ogun, Jos – Plateau
- We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N50,000 – N120,000 / month.
Job Title: Office Coordinator
Locations: Ogudu – Lagos, Magboro – Ogun, Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a skilledOffice Coordinatorto undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintain files and records with effective filing systems
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office
- Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts (rent, service etc.)
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office suppliesinventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as office coordinator or in a similar role
- Experience in customer service will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, “back-office” and accounting software
- Working knowledge of office equipment (e.g. optical scanner)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Job Title: General Manager
Locations: Magboro – Ogun, Ogudu – Lagos, Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- We are looking for a General Manager to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 10 years work
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
N100,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2020.