Amazing Property Nigeria – It is our commitment to ensure a professional and enjoyable new property buying and selling experience for you. We are Amazing Property Nigeria, the best realty company domiciled in Lagos Nigeria, and operates within Nigeria. We do real estate, investment property management and development, project management, commercial and residential leasing services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Team Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a dedicated Sales Lead to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team’s sales quotas are met, and support the management.
Sales Lead Responsibilities
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team’s sales performance.
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers’ questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Assisting with the selling of our store’s products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
- Stocking shelves, setting up displays, ringing up merchandise and sales, and performing cleaning duties.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers’ problems.
- Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork, and possibly tasking sales workers with the buying of more supplies.
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
- A Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
Job Title: Architect
- We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- Proven working experience as an Architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
Job Title: Senior Accountant Officer
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
Deadline: 10th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.