CoralPay Technology (Nig) Limited is a CBN licensed Payment Solutions Service Provider (PSSP), a Non-Bank Acquirer and a Switching company operating in Nigeria since 2004. Our team of professionals from different fields make us stand out with our innovative approach to modern-day development and technological advancement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire an Internal Auditor with brilliant accounting and analytical skills. Internal Auditors are expected to be organized with brilliant problem-solving skills and constantly deliver on tight deadlines.
- You should have an outstanding aptitude for math, strong IT skills and superb communication skills.
- To ensure success, Internal Auditors must be critical thinkers with a keen interest in improving an organization’s internal control structure.
- Top candidates will have remarkable presentation and report writing skills and display incredible business acumen.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Challenging current processes across the company and identify opportunities for refinement
- Engaging remediation of identified issues through follow-up
- Playing an active role in the maintenance and review of policies and procedures, including ensuring they are up to date with all legislation and best practices
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Examine records and interview workers to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Examine whether the organization’s objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
- Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- Two years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Two years of Fraud Auditing experience.
- Accreditation with the Institute of Internal Auditors or Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Network Administrator
Job Type: Full Time
Network / Security Administrator
- Our company is looking to hire a Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our computer networks.
- You will be in charge of overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity.
- You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering and related field of study is needed for you to be considered as a candidate. To be successful in this role, a strong understanding of network infrastructure and the ability to administer and troubleshoot network devices are needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sound knowledge of Routing and Switching – Static & Dynamic Routing protocols(OSPF, IS-IS) and ability to implement across multi-vendor platforms(Cisco, Juniper, etc);
- WAN link integration, Tunneling, Redundant Gateway Protocols – HSRP or VRRP, Network Address Translation NAT and PAT;
- Layer2 Switching, VLAN, Inter-VLAN communication, Trunking, Spanning Tree Protocol, Tunneling, Link Aggregation, DHCP, DNS and SNMP;
- Experience in Internet link setup, BGP routing, policy and administration. Internet security administration, web/application and network security practices;
- Experience with IP networking, networking protocols, IPSec, Remote Client VPN’s and Site-2-site, Proxy services;
- Extensive experience in enterprise network & security architecture design and enterprise security document creation.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and Security protocols and standards.
- Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- Installation, configuration, monitoring and response to security system
- Hands on experience in Packet Analysis using any of Wireshark, TShark, TCPDump or other tools in resolving network problem and identify security breaches
- Working experience with Palo Alto, Juniper SRX, Cisco ASA or FTD , CheckPoint and Fortinet firewalls, Web/Application filtering IDS/IPS, NGIPS
- Strong hands on experience in Radius Server, Cisco ACS or ISE, ENTRUST etc
- Ability to setup effective monitoring system for network and security services.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities in a timely manner.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into IT Network & Security issues and products as required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Visio in developing network security architectures
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science /Engineering, Electrical and Electronics engineering or related field of study.
- Certifications in relevant areas is an advantage
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organization.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online