Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited is one of the nation’s leading logistics companies dedicated in carrying out international Freight Forwarding (Import and Export), International Packing and Removal (Relocation), International Consultancy, Project Logistics, Inland Transportation and Warehousing Services. Our expertise in logistics services allows us to design a solution that meets and exceeds the expectations of our customers.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates on behalf of our Hospitality outfit for the position below:
Job Title: Security Assistant
Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Patrols entire premises regularly and report any suspicious activity to the Branch Manager/Admin.
- Maintain vehicle/ customer movement register.
- Always confirm from the Branch/Admin Manager before allowing any Clients/ Vehicle into the premises.
- Always ensure the orderliness of vehicles within the premises.
- All vehicle keys within the premises must be dropped at the gate house and register.
- All clients/ customers must be prohibited in the restricted area, except otherwise.
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations.
- In case of any incident/ accident within the premises, a proper situation/incident report must be kept.
- To always ensure the availability of water within the premises and refuse are disposed timely by LAWMA.
- Assist in maintaining the generator plant for effective power supply.
- To properly scrutinize and get approval before allowing visitors into the premises
- Monitor and run a security check on vehicle movement in and out of the premises.
- Attend to any other assignment as directed by Management.
- SSCE / WAEC / NECO qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience especially from a reputable company
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Being able to recall events accurately
- Being able to work with technical equipment.
- Being honest and trustworthy.
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team
Job Title: Cook
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To be responsible for the preparation mis-en-place
- Should be able to grill without supervision.
- To do all a la carte/terrace menu/room service orders as per the standard operations manual’s photographs and recipes
- To liaise with the Chef De Parte when not sure of what to do
- To man buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- To keep the working surfaces clean at all time
- To be in full clean uniforms when reporting for work
- Report on duty on time and on standard uniform
- To do any other duties assigned to you by your superior
Education and Experience Required
- To perform these functions successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory standard.
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE (at least five credits inclusive of Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings)
- Minimum of four years’ experience in similar position or training (with proven track records); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven working experience as a Cook
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills
- Shift work is an Operational requirement
- Effective management: delivering profit centre profitability
- Ability to speak and write clearly, Must be able to listen to, read and/or write instructions, memos, short correspondences and messages. Second language preferred.
Very attractive and negotiable
Deadline: Thursday, 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply using the position as the subject of the mail.
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing