DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT INTERNATIONAL is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
DKT Nigeria is set to recruit qualified candidates. We have a challenging and inspirational mission to improve the family planning and HIV/AIDS prevention in Nigeria through social marketing and promotion/ distribution of our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Accounts / Wholesale Executive
Locations: Plateau, Abia and Enugu
Job Purpose / Description
- The job purpose is the development and maintenance of strategic business partnerships at Wholesale and Key Accounts level of our distribution and employ strategies ensuring effective and efficient support of sales team through optimal availability of DKT products wherever and whenever they are in need in Nigeria.
- The position reports to National Key Accounts/Wholesale Manager
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Supervision of the entire Key Accounts/Wholesale Customers in the region.
- Implement the Key Accounts Management strategy thereby effectively positioning DKT’s products tailored to the needs of Key Accounts and Wholesale customers.
- Maintain and monitor inventory levels at Modern Wholesales outlets.
- Generate and meet demand at the Wholesale level.
- Responsible for the achievement of the Wholesale sales target in the region.
- Develop and maintain partnership at Wholesale and Key Accounts.
- Competitor analysis and market research.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or Biological Sciences.
- Possess 3-5 years demonstrable working experience in similar position in a pharmaceutical/OTC organization.
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer-focused working environment.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure with limited supervision whilst maintaining attention to detail.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Effectively and efficiently cover assigned territory and maintain a list of healthcare providers/customers by building business relationships with them and ensuring adequate distribution.
- Cover hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, PPMVs, pharmacies, supermarkets, convenience stores and individual providers regularly to ensure availability of our products.
- Achieve monthly sales target and cash collection.
- Diligently implement the medical detailing program of the organization in the area of responsibility and educate providers on family planning and the various contraceptive methods.
- Implement number of calls daily, visit all distribution channels as specified, achieve sales target and merchandise as per organization’s guidelines and standards.
- Write and send meaningful field sales report with photos.
- Act as a link between the organization and the providers and execute the sales/distribution, medical detailing objectives, build capacity of the providers, identify and report training needs of providers accordingly.
- Building the organization’s image in the respective working areas and territories.
Qualification / Experience
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy / Pharmacology / Biological Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years medical detailing experience with a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Be prepared to travel frequently within the territory
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Advanced presentation, analytical and communication skills (oral and written)
- Should be market oriented
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal skills and professional demeanour.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Key Accounts Executive – state” as the subject of the email.