Established in 1973, NASCON Allied Industries Plc (previously known as NASCON Plc), a registered company in Nigeria, was established as a salt refining establishment under the name National Salt Company (NASCON). The company has since evolved with additional business lines to include Vegetable Oil, Tomato Paste and Seasoning with production facilities in Lagos State (Apapa and Oregun), Ogun State (Ota), Rivers State (Port Harcourt).
The leading player in Salt in Nigeria, NASCON has its footprint throughout Nigeria with expanding market share across our categories.
A member of the Dangote Group of companies, NASCON is squarely committed to achieving the mission and vision of the group through our products and every interaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse / Store Manager
Reports To: Gm, Logistics Manager
Department: Logistics / Warehouse
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Warehouse / Store Manager will be responsible for the efficient and effective management of all Warehouses and Stores.
- Ensure that relevant records are properly maintained and internal control systems are functioning.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or related field
- At least Eight (8) years of experience in warehouse & store management.
- Prior experience in the manufacturing sector is preferred
- Experience in a professional environment interacting directly with Senior Managers and Executives.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Project management skill
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Proficiency in the use of basic Microsoft Office Suite Applications.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Effective and efficient warehouse and stores management
- Time management – priority setting
- Ensure that relevant records are properly maintained and internal control systems are functioning
- Assist in training subordinates on best practices in warehouse and store management.
- Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to receiving raw materials and finished goods.
- Prepare all necessary documents and follow due process in disposing of obsolete items, scraps, and expired products.
- Produce daily and periodic stock reports.
- Prepare loading plans and ensure that waybills and sales orders are duly raised.
- Relate with internal and external units on warehouse and store matters.
- Supervise warehouse and store officers on the receipt of raw materials, spares, and finished goods.
- Monitor and supervise the quantity and quality of goods stored in all the warehouses and stores.
- Carry out periodic and regular physical warehouse checks of raw materials and finished goods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 7th January, 2021.