Enoch Stone Consulting, a consulting, training, recruitment and outsourcing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- We are looking for an experienced, driven Civil Engineer with a wealth of industry knowledge. To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits and attending council meetings.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes,
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Registration / Licensure as a Professional Engineer may be required.
- A minimum of five years’ industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCad Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with “Job title” as subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org