Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: New Business Development Manager
Reference No.: R028390
Location: Ikorodu Road, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- Kantar Worldpanel are global experts in shopper behaviour, helping brands, retailers and government organisations make the right decisions, working across FMCG, Impulse products, Beauty and Personal Care, Fashion, Entertainment, Alcohol & Out of Home.
- Seen as one of the important roles to grow the business, we are looking for an energetic team player with a real sense of drive & networking to take on this role. The person in this role will be the single point contact accountable for the development of new business revenue target to support our ambitious growth plans in Nigeria.
- Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. Our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
- Deliver growth to the business by seeking out new opportunities to sell KWP through the development of new and mutually beneficial client relationships
- Own a personal revenue target and exhibits commercially minded behaviour in the delivery of the annual account plan and demonstrates an understanding of the wider department targets
- Seek out new opportunities to sell KWP and confidently articulates the Worldpanel service in the context of the client’s needs
- Operate with an understanding of the benefits of contractual relationships with the client and seeks opportunities to upgrade the contract value
- Develop a sound understanding of the KWP service and commercial model
- Proactively seek out opportunities to develop and provide valuable proposals
- Seek out the right forum to raise KWP’s profile
- Take responsibility for own and colleagues revenue pipeline outlining short and long term opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree
- Business Development Experience. Proven ability to create and expand network of contacts within your client’s business
- Track record of significant contribution towards achieving revenue budgets as well as an understanding of how we deliver our margins
- A track record of producing and delivering detailed account plans
- Market, Client, range of offer and competitor knowledge
- Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG)/FMCG knowledge and experience
- Business & Process Improvement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online