Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, an international Oil & Gas services company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: New Sales and Business Development Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Engineering or other Technical disciplines
- Familiar with the IT and Energy Industry
- Minimum of 5+ years of solid new sales track-record with existing Relationship network within Oil & Gas, IT and Renewable Industries
- Be abreast of the latest Industries trends and understand how to convert them into new sales
- Extensive experience in developing Technical and Commercial Multi-Year Service Proposals.
- The key focus of the role is to generate new sales leads by understanding and identifying Client’s needs, proposing the right Company Service and Product, submitting Technical and Commercial Proposals, negotiating Contract Agreements and regularly closing deals.
- The Sales Engineer uses his or her in-depth knowledge of Company’s solutions to sell the Company’s technological services, products and processes
- Play an important role in gathering and sharing Client’s feedback to the Product and Services Development Team
- Identify Client’s needs as well as spots new trends to ensure the right solutions are being advertised, marketed and developed for the right prospects
- Generate Clients and Prospects Maps in order to expand Company Energy Clients Relationships Network
- Pro-actively engage with his or her own Personal network to expand Group Energy Clients Relationship Network
- Pro-actively pre-qualifie and register Group Energy Services and Products within the Procurement Management Systems of the newly engaged Clients and Prospects
- Regularly (Daily) engage with existing Client’s Network, new Clients
- Log Sales Activity
- Submit Commercial and Technical Proposals
- Prepare regular Markets and Clients reports on the progress towards the identified and validated Targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.