DNA Learning Solutions – Our client, an NGO involved in delivering residential services to women, girls and children who have experienced domestic and sexual violence located at I Ibeju Lekki, Lagos is looking for a competent and qualified candidate to run the shelter within the capacity below:
Job Title: NGO Shelter Matron
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The matron ensures smooth function of the female rehabilitation centre effectively instilling a culture of love and discipline in managing the clients’ welfare.
- The post holder will be responsible for managing all aspects of running the Shelter to ensure all children and families are supported and prepared to move on to the independent living.
- She must also ensure efficient and effective use of resources (space, materials, food items, appliances etc.) minimizing conflict and fostering peaceful co-habitation.
- She must also ensure that the home is sufficiently equipped and resourced to support the number of girls in residence.
Requirements / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Experience with managing Female boarding school facility or NGO rehabilitation centre
- Experienced in nursing or guidance and Counseling.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th January, 2021.