Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Non-Maximum Demand Revenue Supervisor
Job type: Full time
Reporting To: Non Maximum Demand Revenue Lead
- Responsible for setting up, monitoring and managing the NMD meters database analysis and reporting with a view to maintain an accurate database.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any relevant course
- At least 4 years relevant experience
- Strong data analysis skills
- Basic computer proficiency (MS Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Skills in collaboration and team work
- Creative / Innovative approach
- Data Analytics.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Good interpersonal skills
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends on Prepaid Meter Management Systems.
- Carry out audit on customers’ data to optimize quality of PPM database.
- Manage PPM accounts’ related issues in liaison with support units to facilitate deliverables and resolution.
- Reconcile approved PPM accounts on vending platform from data acquired from internal sources
- Analyze and implement arrears during and after migration of accounts on the prepaid platform
- Identify account reconciliation exceptions through vending platforms and flag to relevant desk for resolution.
- Prepare and document process structure to serve as guide to task execution
- Identify anomalies in vending related issues and take measures to resolve them
- Identify and resolve token errors
- Effective and efficient management of energy adjustment and transfer process
- Responsible for collating and preparing statistical reports on operational activities on weekly basis
- Co-ordinate the timely resolution of escalated PPM account issues from support units(customer care / NMD metering etc)
- Ensure that turnaround time is met on AMI related issues escalated from the Business unit.
- Ensuring data quality compliance for migration to the platform
- Provide leadership and supervision for the Metering officers
- Comply with Quality Management System / Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs
- Assist in Carry out any other duties as requested by the Unit Head and Head of Department
Deadline: 16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online