Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by a Nigerian. The Group has six subsidiaries, namely: Bethsaida Investment Partners Limited, Bethsaida Real Estate Limited, Bethsaida Energy Resources Limited, Bethsaida Global Projects Limited, Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited and Bethsaida Insurance Brokers Limited.
We are a group that has grown from a single opportunity to meet a pressing customer need, to interconnected businesses, meeting the needs of customers across a variety of industries. The Bethsaida Group was birthed in the year 2015.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant / Cleaner
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an office assistant who would be responsible for cleaning the office and run errands on a daily basis.
- Minimum of OND in any field.
- Experience: 1-2years
- Proven work experience as a cleaner
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with office organization and technique
- Ensure the office is opened and properly cleaned before official opening time
- Ensure all cleaning tools are always available for usage
- Ensure the office, restroom and surrounding is clean and neat at all times
- Run official errands for staff members as need arise.
Deadline: 31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” and location as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.