Rise Networks is a Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Powered Learning, Research and Work Readiness Center working to improve the skill set of young professionals for industry fitness in the evolving digital world of work. We’re leveraging deep technologies and disruptive innovation to build progressive Careers and a first-rate National Workforce capable of driving the digital transformation and economic growth for Companies, Communities and Countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Content Writer & Social Media Associate
- The Technical Content Writer and Social Media Associate will be in charge of writing and producing high-quality Technical Content used both in offline and Online channels which will contribute to the overall success of our Programs/Projects and enhance the Organization’s brand online and offline.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content including uniquely crafted Weekly Newsletters.
- Develop, Build and Manage a Solid, Wide Online community by responding to comments across all platforms.
- Post educative contents on all our social media pages and writing of tech-related subject matters to be published.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence and monitoring company’s brand on social media.
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive team.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the management and executive teams that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers and manage all our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Social Media Marketing experience and ability to explain complex social media data in a simple way.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Experience developing social media strategies and marketing plans.
- Proven ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform and proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles and ability to use Canva and other online Design Tools.
- Proven working experience in technical writing and social media management.
- Ability to measure the success of online campaigns.
Job Title: Tech Programs and Projects Coordinator
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Our ideal candidate for this position should be a forward thinking Technology Programs Expert with great organizational, writing and stakeholder management skills with excellent understanding of Project Management, knowledge of Nigeria’s evolving technology space, create and design Training Programs and Courses from Scratch.
- He/She will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the intellectual content, operations and logistics associated with the execution of the Organization’s Programs/Projects/Courses/Events including creating program content, program schedules, time/resource management, enlisting and engaging new Trainers and Instructors managing the program’s budget/expenditure to ensure that our programs deliver their intended impact and objectives.
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification for the position
- Ability and Relevant Experience in designing and creating Courses and Content for Technology Training Programs
- 4 years related work experience in similar role is acceptable.
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives
- Excellent verbal and Written communication skills (This is Crucial)
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent IT skills is compulsory.
Job Title: Marketing, Partnerships and Business Development Specialist
- Designing and implementing effective Marketing and Business Development Strategies with the goal of achieving high level patronage, enrollment, engagement, participation and usage of Platforms, Programs, Trainings, Events, Projects, Products and Services while ensuring that all Organization’s Marketing, Partnership Development and Growth Targets are met and exceeded.
- The summary of your job as our business development specialist is to identify sales leads, pitch our services to new clients and partners, maintain a good working relationship with new contacts, communicate new product developments to prospective clients and oversee the development of marketing content and materials.
- This Person will be power the Growth, Marketing, Partnerships and Business Development Strategies of the Organization, prepare top-quality Proposals, Budgets and Operational Plans for the Organization’s Growth and will constantly seek out new opportunities for Partnerships with a view of ensuring that the Organization’s Targets are achieved.
- Developing growth strategies and plans and Writing business proposals.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients.
- Increasing client base.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Negotiating with stakeholders and Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs.
- Strong Marketing, Business Intelligence, Persuasion and Writing skills
- Minimum of 3 Years hands-on experience on the job role.
- Excellent Knowledge of Technology Projects Marketing and Business Landscape
- Advanced Computer Literacy and Proposal Creation/Designing skills.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to make effective small and large group presentations.
- Ability to think creatively and take initiatives.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
- We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures.
- You will be the company’ssecond-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of our Organization.
- The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- You’ll have tomaintain control of diverse business operations, so weexpect you to bean experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethic, we’d like to meet you.
- The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Our Chief Operations Officer who should ideally have a Tech or Computer Science Background will be responsible for supervising the implementation of the Vision, Policies, Programs and Best practice guidelines of the Organization in addition to overseeing all Projects, Programs, Services, Products and Events while providing Direction for the entire Organization and all its team Members.
- This Person Will Plan, direct, and oversee our Organization’s operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals and will take charge of executing the long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
- Our COO will be second in the chain of command and will be tasked with overseeing the day-to-day administrative and operational functions of our Organization and will report directly to the CEO.
- The COO will handle all Internal affairs, while the CEO is the public face of the company, and thereby handles all outward-facing communication.
- Our COO who is expected to be the change agent, who spearheads new initiatives will mainly focus on developing and executing the company’s business plan, according to the established business model, initiate the rollout of new product lines, will oversee research and development and marketing and must have the technical know-how to manage the different stages of the Organization’s Growth and Development.
- He or she will design our operations strategies, communicate policies to employees, and help human resources (HR) build our core teams.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.).
- Our Ideal COO should typically have extensive experience within the field in which Rise Networks operates and should have worked in positions in which they’ve been responsible for directing multiple departments.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Resourcefulness, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Leadership skills
- Advanced technology skills set and a demonstrated history and knowledge of the Tech Industry is Crucial.
Job Title: Data Science / Artificial Intelligence Project Team Lead
- The Data Science / Artificial Intelligence Project Lead will be in charge of managing, supervising and coordinating the activities of the Technical Team on all our Data Science, Data Analytics, AI, Machine Learning, Digital Transformation and Future of Work Related Projects.
- He/She will be responsible for Planning Data Projects, validating and approving the Content of all our Courses, Training Programs and Events, Building Analytical Systems/Predictive Models and Managing a Team of Data Scientists, Machine Learning Engineers and Big Data Specialists.
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist and Ai Team Lead or in Similar role
- Good knowledge and experience in Django or Flask python framework.
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning
- Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques
- A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling
- Good knowledge of R, Python and MATLAB
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and a Business Mindset
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field.
- Candidate should have strong problem-solving, project management and statistical analysis abilities.
Job Title: Research and Innovation Specialist
- The ideal candidate must have a good grasp of transforming brilliant ideas from simple concepts to prototype to product. He or she should be able to innovatively think through Project and Product Design through short, medium and long term frameworks.
- You should also have strong leadership skills with the experience of managing a diverse team with a game-changing spirit that will positively drive growth for the business and non-profit projects of the Organization.
- Your ultimate task will be to plan and improve business products, projects and business decisions by making the most out of Data in a way that can lead to innovative solutions.
- Innovation Design and Project Leadership – Takes responsibility for understanding, at a basic level the organization’s objectives and for coordinating all members of the team associated with a project.
- Project Planning – Documents at a high level, the major objectives and milestones associated with a project, members of the project team and their roles and commitment level on the project, and works with scientific/technical team lead(s) to map out tasks and timelines to achieve the goals.
- Project Communication – Establishes and coordinates the events and methods associated with communicating project information.
- Project Delivery – Provides ongoing monitoring and documentation of objectives, priorities, resources, decision points, and sponsor satisfaction.
- Project Administration – Accounting activities associated with projects, including periodic reporting
- Make strong and smart inputs into the Organization’s Training Course Content and Teaching Methodologies including developing Use Cases for Practice by Students and for Client Projects
- Manage the complete product design lifecycle for high-profile initiatives from design concept to launch.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field with at least 2 years of direct experience managing projects in a scientific/research environment. In-depth understanding of research methods.
- Project management certification preferred.
- Understanding of and experience in project management, particularly agile/iterative project management methods.
- Understanding of and experience in computer science, particularly software development, is preferred.
- Excellent oral, digital, written and listening communication skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills sufficient to allow incumbent to effectively lead others, to develop consensus among those holding disparate opinions and to work effectively with individuals and groups made up of people representing a diversity of levels and degrees of sophistication.
- Ability to manage expectations of the organization and motivate team members to execute and deliver.
- Ability to manage timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to organize, manage and monitor multiple projects to successful completion, adapting to shifting priorities in a high-pressure environment.
Job Title: Client Relationship / Operations Assistant
- The Client Service / Operations Assistant will be the first point of Contact of the Organization and will be primarily be responsible for engaging with all visitors and stakeholders of the Organization, giving accurate information to all product and services enquiries.
- The Client Service / Operations Assistant will also be responsible for handling basic operational duties especially in coordination of the activities of people at the Office.
- Performs administrative and customer service duties
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Manage records of company policies and procedures
- Coordinates company meetings, events and sessions with other department assistants
- Any other assigned responsibilities
- Should ideally be Female
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification for the position applied for
- 1 -2 years related and relevant work experience is acceptable.
- Experienced in Customer Support with an excellent ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (This is Crucial)
- Excellent Interpersonal and negotiation skills
Job Title: Communications Specialist
- The Communications Specialist will be responsible for developing the organization’s entire Communication direction and Roadmap by scripting, developing, editing Content for both our Offline and Online Audiences.
- Our Ideal Candidate should have extensive knowledge, experience and networks within the Technology Industry
- Directly responsible for the Organization’s entire Information, Public Relations and Communications Management
- Monitors online and offline communication activities and creates budgets for them.
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign’s level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Create internal communications protocols and initiatives that will foster employee morale
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization’s brand, including white papers, website copy, and more
- Write and deliver internal newsletter on a monthly basis
- Represent the organization at events and press conferences
- Reach out to influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement on a national and global level
- Writes and develops all articles and publications for all internal and external communication activities including constantly updating Organization’s Official Website
- Manages the organization’s implementation of assigned business and communication projects.
- Monitors information flow, files & archives strategic data and ensures professional & timely delivery of response to enquiries
- Provides general editorial services for social and other media platforms
- Gathers, analyzes and evaluates relevant data and provides comprehensive reports and decision memos.
- Writes and Prepares all Speeches for Events and Programs and prepares presentations, reports, statistical charts, briefings and minutes of Organization’s meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other related degrees from a reputable university.
- 3+ years prior experience working in a marketing or communications role
- Proven success designing and executing marketing and communications strategies and campaigns
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently
- Great multitasker and capable of simultaneously managing multiple projects with different deadlines
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software is an asset
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Expert knowledge and a good understanding of Corporate Communication & PR business techniques, methodologies and tools
- Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Excellent command of English Language [both written and spoken] and analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders of a diverse cultural mix
Job Title: Cinematographer / Video Editor
- The Person should ideally have Cinematography and Video Editing Skills with experience in Chroma, Green Screen Filming and Interactive Video Creation Abilities.
- The candidate should have the capacity to assemble and edit raw Video footage content with nice sound effects and color grading in order to produce high quality and captivating videos that engaging for educational purposes.
- Assembling and setting up Audio-Visual equipment.
- Coordinating, planning, preparing and rehearsing scenes.
- Creatively framing and capturing action.
- Input graphics and effects to boost final Video Output
- Imputing sound to enhance footage, which may include selecting music and writing voice-overs
- Must be familiar with all aspects of camera equipment operation, set-up and maintenance.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in related job role is acceptable.
- Have be conversant with technology and be adept at trouble-shooting when technology or equipment plays up on location.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Be fully conversant with all aspects of sound-recording with excellent communication skills.
- You must be able to operate relevant equipment and editing software packages (e.g. GV Edius, Adobe Premiere PRO, InDesign, After Effects and Final Cut) on IMAC systems
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
Deadline: 16th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one-paged Cover Letter, Recent Resume with the position they are applying for as email Subject to: email@example.com