Michael Stevens Consulting (www.michaelstevens-consulting.com) is a leading Management Consulting firm in Nigeria. Headquartered in Lagos with three other offices in Nigeria and one in Accra, Ghana we have over the past 28 years assisted various organisations achieve sustainable business goals in Human Resource Management, Strategy and Financial Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are a long established Engineering training, education, and Consulting firm. We have, in furtherance of diversifying and strengthening our business, established a number of strategic alliances and partnerships, to significantly enhance our business franchise.
- These partnerships are in the forms of Executive memoir and dues of understanding with several academic divisions of local and international universities, a world clan engineering training and equipment manufacturing as well as an engineering research institute of considerable repute.
- The imperative of efficient harmonizing and management of their relationships , for optimal profitability has necessitated this search for a self-managed post graduate professional, with very strong management leadership skills to ensure its responsibilities inherent in the above position.
- The appointee, will preferably be an engineer with a post-graduate business or management degree, with not less than 10years management experience, some of which would have been in an engineering consulting practice.
- She/he will manage the strategic and operational issues identified in the various memoranda of understanding to ensure operational efficiency and profitability, ensure that the interest of the company are well protected and provide periodic reports to the management, as well as our various partners.
- This position calls for considerable planning, co-ordination and administrative skills, as well as the ability to multi-task in a demanding work environment.
- Strong communication, influencing, negotiation and the ability to relate at junior management levels are essential pre-requites for success.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 10 – 15 years experience.
Deadline: 29th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed experiences of interest to: email@example.com indicating current remuneration in strict confidence using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.